- Book Title: The Army in India A Photographic Record 1850 – 1914
- Author: The National Army Museum
- ISBN: 090889207
- Publisher: Hutchinson
- Year Published: 1968
- Our Normal Price: £45.10 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £40.59 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Hutchinson and company, published in association with the National Army Museum, 1968 first edition: tan coloured hardcover with lettering in guilt: decorative dust jacket: approximately 7.25 x 10" tall: 192 pages. Synopsis: a collection of some 165 pages of black and white photographs from the Photographic Library of the National Army Museum featuring British Military activity in India. Photographs taken between 1847 and 1914 are presented in sections entitled People, Miscellaneous Campaigns, the Second Afghan Campaign, Manoeuvres, Equipment, Uniforms, Husbands and Wives, Off Parade, and Group Portraits. An article featuring John MacCosh, photographer of the Second Sikh War 1848 – 9, and the Second Burma War 1852 – 3, followed by and appendix of notes on the photographs conclude the volume. Condition: very clean and good overall.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Army in India A Photographic Record 1850 – 1914 by The National Army Museum. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Army in India A Photographic Record 1850 – 1914 by The National Army Museum.
We have many other books in our History & Prediction -Military section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History & Prediction -Military category.