- Book Title: The Dwight and Lucille Beeson Wedgwood collection
- Author: Elizabeth Bryding Adams
- ISBN: 0931394325
- Publisher: Birmingham museum of art
- Year Published: 1992
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £39.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Birmingham Museum of Art, 1992 card cover: approximately 8.5 x 11" tall 401 pages including index: photographic illustrations in black and white and colour. Synopsis: A comprehensive history of the development of the Wedgwood factory of porcelain and pottery, together with an illustrated catalogue of approximately 1400 pieces assembled by Dwight and Lucille Beeson and permanently displayed in the Birmingham Museum of Art, Alabama. Contents: – Preface. Acknowledgements. Introduction. Chapter 1: The Pottery Industry in 18th-Century England. Chapter 2: Staffordshire Pottery. Chapter 3: Josiah Wedgwood. Chapter 4: Cream Ware. Chapter 5: the Frog Service of Catherine the Great of Russia. Chapter 6: White Terracotta Stoneware. Chapter 7: Basalt. Chapter 8: Etruscan Ware. Chapter 9: Neoclassicism. Chapter 10: Jasper Ware. Chapter 11: White Stoneware. Chapter 12: the Portland Vase. Chapter 13: Caneware. Chapter 14: Wedgwood and the Egyptian Revival. Chapter 15: Rosso-Antico Ware. Chapter 16: Drabware. Chapter 17: Pearlware. Chapter 18: Lustre Decoration. Chapter 19: Emile Aubert Lessore. Notes. Catalogue of the works. Bibliography. Index. Condition: cover edges rubbed: contents very clean: overall clean and good. Please note a heavy book shipping surcharge will apply
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Dwight and Lucille Beeson Wedgwood collection by Elizabeth Bryding Adams. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Dwight and Lucille Beeson Wedgwood collection by Elizabeth Bryding Adams.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.