- Book Title: Cathedrals and Abbeys of England and Wales
- Author: TG Bonney- editor
- ISBN: 0946495548
- Publisher: Bracken Books
- Year Published: 1985
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($61.16 USD)
- 22% Discounted Price: £34.32 GBP ($47.70 USD)
- Description: Bracken Books 1985: blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine in dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 11 inches tall: 441 pages including index: black and white illustrations throughout. Synopsis: Architectural descriptions and histories of the Cathedrals and Abbeys in England and Wales written by various authors and including the following:- Canterbury. Lichfield. St Albans. Rochester. St Georges Chapel, Windsor. Westminster Abbey. Waltham Abbey and Battle Church. The Chapels in "The Tower" by the Rev. Professor Bonney. Bath. Wells by Harold Lewis. York by Miss Constance Anderson. Durham by the Rev H B Tristram . Winchester by The Very Rev G. W. Kitchen. Norwich by the Rev Augustus Jessop. Lincoln by the Rev E Venables. Hereford by the Rev F. T. Havagal. Worcester by the Rev Gregory Smith. Oxford by the Rev R St John Tyrwhitt. Salisbury by the Rev H. T. Armfield. Ripon by the Rev H. D. Cust-Nunn. Chichester by the late Rev Professor Swainson. Peterbotough by the Rev W. D Sweeting. Chester by the Late Very Rev J. S. Howson. Ely by the Rev W. E. Dickson. Exeter by the Rev H E Reynolds. Gloucester by the Rev W. Bazeley. Bristol by the Ven.J P Norris. Carlisle by W. Nanson. Manchester by the Rev E F Letts. Liverpool by the Rev J Pulliblank. Truro by E Carlyon. Newcastle by the Rev Professor Mandel Creighton. Southwell by Miss E Glaister. Wakefield by W. S. Cameron. Bangor by the Rev R Hay-Hill. St Asaph by T. McKenny Hughes. St Davids by the Rev W A B Coolidge. Llandaff by the Rev E. A Fishbourne. St Germans by the Late Right Rev. Rowley Hill. Sherborne and Dorchester by J. Penderel- Brodhurst. Hexham by Charles Clement Hodges. Monkwearmouth and Jarrow by Rev G. F. Browne. Christchurch and Romsey by William Senior. The Churches of Leicester by J. Penderel- Brodhurst. Harrow and Newstead by William Senior. Great Malvern and Tewkesbury by the Rev I Gregory Smith. Beverley Minster by M. C.Peck. Selby by Constance Anderson. Wimborne Minster by Mary Frances Billington. Evesham Abbey. Pershore. By The Very Rev H. Donald M. Spence. Condition: edges of dust jacket very slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Cathedrals and Abbeys of England and Wales by TG Bonney- editor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Cathedrals and Abbeys of England and Wales by TG Bonney- editor.
We have many other books in our Architecture , Engineering & Technology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Architecture , Engineering & Technology category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.