- Book Title: The Exocrine Pancreas . Proceedings of the tenth BSG. SK and F International workshop 1989
- Author: R Maynard Case (editor)
- ISBN: 0948211108
- Publisher: Smith Kline & French
- Year Published: 1989
- Our Normal Price: £27.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Smith Kline & French 1989: paperback 64 pages: b/w diagrams. Synopsis: The proceeds of a workshop organized by the Education and Science Committee of the British Society of Gastroenterology at Tulfaris, Blessington, County Wicklow, Ireland 24 to 26 September, 1989. Contents : Some aspects of pancreatic intrinsic innervation and pancreatic secretory response to intestinal stimulants after stepwise removal of the extrinsic nerves of the pancreas in dogs: Pancreatic receptors: Diverse secretion signalling pathways rat pancreatic acini : Secretagogues activity CI” channels in pancreatic acini via inositol triphosphate evoked pulsatile intracellular Ca2+ release : Bicarbonate secretion by pancreatic duct cells : Regulation of amino acid transporters in the exocrine pancreas : Control of secretory protein synthesis in the exocrine pancreas: Condensation - sorting during the formation of intracisternal granules in guinea -pig pancreas : A specific interaction in vitro between pancreatic zymogen granules and plasma membranes: implications for the regulation of exocytosis in the exocrine pancreas : Molecular approaches to pancreatic function and disease : Regulation of pancreatic growth: Cell biology of pancreatic adenocarcinoma : Cell biology of pancreatitis Condition: very clean and good overall, almost as new
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Exocrine Pancreas . Proceedings of the tenth BSG. SK and F International workshop 1989 by R Maynard Case (editor). We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Exocrine Pancreas . Proceedings of the tenth BSG. SK and F International workshop 1989 by R Maynard Case (editor).
We have many other books in our Science, Chemistry & Invention section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Science, Chemistry & Invention category.