- Book Title: The Countryside Companion
- Author: Sam Elder .Introduced by Robert Hardy
- ISBN: 0948397993
- Publisher: Michael O'Mara
- Year Published: 1989
- Our Normal Price: £8.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £7.92 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Michael O'Mara books, 1989, first edition: brown hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 6 x 9.5" tall:224 pages : black and white drawings: Synopsis: A compilation of articles, stories and letters concerning the countryside using material by Richard Jefferies, Jan Morris, Dorothy Wordsworth, Samuel Johnson, Fred Archer, William Cobbett, The Times Newspaper, Oscar Wilde, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Gertrude Jekyll, Phil Drabble, Thomas Hardy, George Ewart Evans, and many other notable sources . Compiled by Sam Elder, and introduced by Robert Hardy, the text is presented under the following headings: – Part One: Country Reflections (30 contributions) Part Two: Country People (10 contributions) Part Three: Country Ways (28 contributions). Condition: price Corner removed: overall clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Countryside Companion by Sam Elder .Introduced by Robert Hardy. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Countryside Companion by Sam Elder .Introduced by Robert Hardy.
We have many other books in our Hobbies & Interests -General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Hobbies & Interests -General category.