- Book Title: Ceramics Source Book
- Author: Errol Manners.. foreword by Hugo Morley- Fletcher
- ISBN: 1555216382
- Publisher: Chartwell books
- Year Published: 1990
- Our Normal Price: £25.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £23.27 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Chartwell books, 1990, first edition :Lack hard cover with gilt lettering to spine: Decorative dust jacket :Approximately 10.5 x 10.5 inches tall: 192 pages, including index: colour illustrations throughout.An overview of the development of ceramics and evolution of the Potter's techniques, including the major themes of form and decoration, followed by descriptions of the principal ceramic traditions of the world, with contents presented under the following headings: – Chapter 1: the Ancient World. Chapter 2: China. Chapter 3: Japan. Chapter 4: The Islamic World. Chapters 5 and Six: European Pottery. Chapter 7: Arts and Crafts to Art Deco. Chapter 8: This Studio Potter Colourful illustration supports the text. Condition: decorative book plate to front end paper: very clean and good: immediate availability
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Ceramics Source Book by Errol Manners.. foreword by Hugo Morley- Fletcher. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Ceramics Source Book by Errol Manners.. foreword by Hugo Morley- Fletcher.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.