- Book Title: Classic Travel Stories
- Author: Various . Introduced byFiona Pitt Kethley
- ISBN: 18258911397
- Publisher: Bracken Books
- Year Published: 1994
- Our Normal Price: £15.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £13.86 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Bracken Books, 1994, first edition: dark brown hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 6.2 x 9.2" tall: 617 pages. Synopsis: a collection of some sixty-five travel stories from all parts of the world, including many first-hand accounts, and spanning 3000 years. Grouped into sections according to the nationalities of the authors , stories by the following are included : –Xenophon, David Livingstone, Robert Louis Stevenson,so Richard Burton. Robert Falcon Scott. George Washington. Daniel Boone. Washington Irving. Marco Polo. Benvenuto Cellini. Hernan Cortes. Baron Von Humboldt. Henry Heine. Condition edges of dust jacket slightly rubbed : overall, very clean firm and good. Please note: shipping surcharge will apply to customers beyond the U K
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Classic Travel Stories by Various . Introduced byFiona Pitt Kethley. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Classic Travel Stories by Various . Introduced byFiona Pitt Kethley.
We have many other books in our Fiction section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Fiction category.