- Book Title: The Dictionary of Sculptors in Bronze
- Author: James Mackay
- ISBN: 1851491104
- Publisher: Antique Collectors Club
- Year Published: 1995
- Our Normal Price: £104.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £94.05 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Antique Collectors Club 1995: reprint of the 1977 first edition: hardcover with gilt lettering : decorative dust jacket: approximately 8.5 x 11 inches tall: 414 pages. Synopsis: A dictionary of sculptors working in bronze comprising some 8500 artists. The major works of Benezit , Gunnis and Thieme Becker, sale catalogues of the major London and Continental auction houses over a 30 year period, art and antique journals (most since their first issues) including British and European publications, catalogues and guides to important exhibitions of past and contemporary artists from the Great Exhibition onwards, and visits to museums, art galleries, public buildings and private collections in five continents were used by the author, James McKay in the production of this comprehensive dictionary . The authors preface, an introduction and price guide to bronzes, family trees of the Eckhardt, Cauer, Duthoit, Geefs, Hauttman ,Pozzi, Scholl, and Schwanthaler families, and a selected bibliography are included .Condition: very clean and good overall/ almost as new. Please note a heavy book- shipping surcharge will apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Dictionary of Sculptors in Bronze by James Mackay. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Dictionary of Sculptors in Bronze by James Mackay.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.