Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History -Aviation / Final Flights. Dramatic wartime incidents revealed by aviation archaeology by Ian McLachlan
Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Book Title: Final Flights. Dramatic wartime incidents revealed by aviation archaeology
- Author: Ian McLachlan
- ISBN: 1852601221
- Publisher: Patrick Stephens
- Year Published: 1989
- Our Normal Price: £16.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £14.85 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Patrick Stephens, 1989: first edition blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: decorative dust jacket: approximately 7 by 9.75 inches tall: 256 pages including index: illustrated with inset black and white photographs by Ian Garstka. Synopsis: Ian McLachlan provides detailed accounts of 100 East Anglian crash sites involving World War II pilots from Britain, America, the British Commonwealth, Occupied Europe and Germany. Poignant stories and personal details revealed by excavation, reconstruction and contemporary documents are accompanied by unique photographic illustration. Condition very clean and good overall/almost as new
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Final Flights. Dramatic wartime incidents revealed by aviation archaeology by Ian McLachlan. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Final Flights. Dramatic wartime incidents revealed by aviation archaeology by Ian McLachlan.
We have many other books in our History -Aviation section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History -Aviation category.