Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Biographies & Memoirs / Biography / The mad King. A biography of Ludwig 11 of Bavaria by Greg King
Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Book Title: The mad King. A biography of Ludwig 11 of Bavaria
- Author: Greg King
- ISBN: 1854104640
- Publisher: Aurum Press
- Year Published: 1997
- Our Normal Price: £27.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Aurum Press 1997 : first edition blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: 346 pages including index: black and white photographic illustrations. Synopsis: A detailed biography of Ludvic 11, the beautiful, tragic, and emotionally starved King of Bavaria whose architectural achievements and artistic interests and collections were as notable as his political legacy, as he launched Bavaria into two wars, and together with Bismarck created the German Second Reich. His troubled life, increasing unhappiness and sudden unexplained death conclude this sympathetic biography, the product of the author, Greg King's six years research which includes much new material and 16 pages of photographs and drawings. Condition: small scratches to front cover: very clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The mad King. A biography of Ludwig 11 of Bavaria by Greg King. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The mad King. A biography of Ludwig 11 of Bavaria by Greg King.
We have many other books in our Biography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Biography category.