- Book Title: Travellers Survival Kit: South America
- Author: Hatchwell, Emily
- ISBN: 1854580698
- Publisher: Vacation Work Publications
- Year Published: March 30, 1992
- Our Normal Price: £8.66 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £7.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Synopsis: This travel guide covers the whole of South America from Brazil, the largest country (population 150 million) to French Guiana, the smallest (population 90,000). Essential information is given to help the independent traveller, package tourist or business traveller to Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, the Guianas, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela to get the most out of their trip. Gives full information on getting around, accommodation, food and drink, exploring, health precautions, communications and how to ensure personal safety as well as background information on South American history, the people, language and religion.Comments: very clean and good
. Format: Paperback. Pages: 732.
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Travellers Survival Kit: South America by Hatchwell, Emily. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Travellers Survival Kit: South America by Hatchwell, Emily.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.