Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Sport - Ball Games. / How We Won the Open: The Caddies Story by Dabell, Norman
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Book Title: How We Won the Open: The Caddies Story
- Author: Dabell, Norman
- ISBN: 1854700146
- Publisher: Anaya Publishers
- Year Published: September 17, 1990
- Our Normal Price: £10.97 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £9.88 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Synopsis: In this book, caddies recount their stories of Open golfers in the history of the worlds golf tournaments. Their experience of what makes players such as Nick Faldo, Seve Ballesteros and Sandy Lyle tick, and how they handle situations on the green is told by ten caddies. These Cinderellas of the course tell of what Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson felt, thought and said on the way to the Open victory as well as describing their own feelings and advice, based on the weather and on which club to use.Comments: 1990 first edition copy in pristine condition
. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 160.
- Condition: Used- Like New
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as How We Won the Open: The Caddies Story by Dabell, Norman. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for How We Won the Open: The Caddies Story by Dabell, Norman.
We have many other books in our Sport - Ball Games. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Sport - Ball Games. category.