Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Engineering & Technology / Architecture , Engineering & Technology / Electronics for scientists and engineers by R. Ralph Benedict
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Book Title: Electronics for scientists and engineers
- Author: R. Ralph Benedict
- ISBN: 25234
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Year Published: 1967
- Our Normal Price: £18.15 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £16.34 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Prentice-Hall 1967: black cloth hardcover: dust jacket: approximately 6 x 9 inches tall: 635 pages. Contents: Preface. Review of Elementary Circuit Theory. Responses of Electric Circuits. Thermionic and Semiconductors Diodes. Vacuum Tubes as Circuit Elements. Physical Principles of Semiconductor Devices. Small Signal Analysis of Transistor Amplifiers. Voltage Amplifiers. Power Amplifiers. Feedback Theory; Feedback in Amplifiers. Gaseous Diodes and Triodes. Rectifier Circuits, Filters and dc Power Supplies. Oscillator and Inverter Circuits. Modulation, Demodulation and Related Topics. dc Amplifiers and the Analog Computer. Servo Systems; Regulators. Wave Forming and Shaping: Pulse Generators. Logic and Counting Circuits. Tranducers. Electronic Instruments. Electrical Noise. Data Acquisition, Transmission, Recording and Processing; Telemetry. Physical Constants, Abbreviations for Units, and Multiplying Factors. Selected Device Data and Characteristics. Transformations among the Circuit Parameters. Outline of the Fourier Analysis of Periodic Functions with an Application to Electric Circuit Calculations. Transmission Lines; Delay Lines. Condition: wear and repair to dust jacket edges: cover edges slightly rubbed: ownership inscription: contents very clean: overall clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Electronics for scientists and engineers by R. Ralph Benedict. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Electronics for scientists and engineers by R. Ralph Benedict.
We have many other books in our Architecture , Engineering & Technology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Architecture , Engineering & Technology category.