- Book Title: Modern jewelry
- Author: Graham Hughes and
- ISBN: 289277094
- Publisher: Studio Vista
- Year Published: 1968
- Our Normal Price: £49.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £44.55 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Studio Vista, 1968 revised edition: hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 9.5 x 11 inches tall: 256 pages with pages 25 -- 216 composed of black and white and colour photographic illustration accompanied by descriptive text.Synopsis: A comprehensive survey of 20th-century international jewellery accompanied by 415 illustrations( 80 of which are in full colour) tracing the development of jewellery design, and the creation of outstanding pieces; including illustration and description of work executed by Lalique, Alfred Gilbert, the Pomodoro brothers ; jewellery designed by Picassos, Max Ernst, Dali, Bernard Meadows, Robert Adams,the Pomodoro brothers, and Braque; and the history of famous jewellery firms including Garrard of London, Tiffany of New York, Linz of Dallas, Texas, Cartier and Chaumet of Paris, Wolfers of Brussels and Stern of Brazil . A biographical appendix of over 380 craftsmen, artists, retailers, and manufacturers is included. Condition: edges of dust jacket slightly rubbed and with small repairs: overall clean and good .
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Modern jewelry by Graham Hughes and. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Modern jewelry by Graham Hughes and.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.