Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Business / Economics, Finance, Business / Economic Integration in Europe by G R Denton
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Book Title: Economic Integration in Europe
- Author: G R Denton
- ISBN: 297178164
- Publisher: Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Year Published: 1969
- Our Normal Price: £33.00 GBP ($40.26 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £29.70 GBP ($36.23 USD)
- Description: Weidenfeld and Nicolson 1969, first edition black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: approximately 5 .5 x 9 inches tall: ownership inscription reading: -- Complimentary copy. Charles Ransom , University of Sussex, May 1969. Reviewed in Economist. Economic Journal March 1970. 365 pages including index. Synopsis: Described in the Acknowledgements as a symposium resulting from a Conference on the Mechanics of European Economic Integration held in Reading 17 -- 20 December 1967 under the auspices of the Graduate School of Contemporary European Studies and the Department of Economics at University of Reading, with the following contributors: -- Carol Ann Cosgrove. G. R. Denton. John H. Dunning. Michael Kayser. HH Liesner. Nils Lundgren . Gavin McCrone. John Pinder. C F G Ransom. David Robertson. Dennis Swann. T K Warley. George N. Yannopoulos. Contents as follows: -- Introduction by G. R. Denton (Static and Dynamic Gains, Negative and Positive Integration in Free-Trade Areas, Customs Unions and Economic Unions). Part One : The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation in the EEC and EFTA on Member and Third Countries. 1) Customs Unions in the Industrialised West European Countries by Nils Lundgren. 2) Trade Liberalisation and the European Trade Blocks by David Robertson. 3) Relations with Eastern Europe by Michael Kaser and CFG Ransom.4) The EEC and Developing Countries by Carol Ann Cosgrove. Part Two: Policy Harmonisation and Economic Integration in the EEC and EFTA.5) Problems of European Integration by John Pinder.6) Cartels and Concentrations -- Issues and Progress by Dennis Swann. 7) Regional Policy in the European Communities by Gavin McCrone.8) Economic Integration and Labour Movement by George N. Yann Opoulos. 9) Foreign Capital and Economic Growth in Europe by John H. Dunning. 10) Economic Integration of European Agriculture by TK Warley.11) Policy Harmonisation in the EEC and the EFTA by H. H. Liesner. Planning and Integration: Medium-Term Policy as an Instrument of Integration by G. R. Denton. Condition: Cover slightly marked: Page edging slightly foxed: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Economic Integration in Europe by G R Denton. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Economic Integration in Europe by G R Denton.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.22 USD
in effect as of 2016-10-24