Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- History / Form and Decoration. Innovation in the Decorative Arts 1470 – 1870 by Peter Thornton
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Book Title: Form and Decoration. Innovation in the Decorative Arts 1470 – 1870
- Author: Peter Thornton
- ISBN: 297824880
- Publisher: Weidenfeld and Nicolson
- Year Published: 1998
- Our Normal Price: £33.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £29.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Weidenfeld and Nicholson 1998, first edition: decorative card cover: approximately 23 x 28 cm tall: 216 pages: illustrated throughout in black and white and colour. Contents: An illustrated description and history of style development in the decorative arts between 1470 and 1870, with a scrutiny of four centuries of classical decoration presented under the following headings:- 1) Florence and Venice, 1470- 1510 .2) Rome and Florence, 1510 - 1580 . 3) Venice, 1510 - 1620. 4) Paris, 1530 - 1580. 5) Antwerp, 1530- 1620 . 6) Augsburg and Nurnberg, 1510- 1640. 7) Rome and Bologna , 1580 - 1660 . 8) Paris, 1610- 1660. 9) Amsterdam, 1610- 1670. 10) Rome, 1660- 1720. 11) Palace of Versailles, 1660 -1720. 12) The Hague, London and the chief cities in Germany, 1617- 1730. 13) Paris and the German Courts, 1720- 1760. 14) Rome and Paris 1750-1820. 15) London, Dublin and Philadelphia, 1720- 1800. 16) Europe, 1820- 1870. Condition: very clean, firm and good overall
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Form and Decoration. Innovation in the Decorative Arts 1470 – 1870 by Peter Thornton. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Form and Decoration. Innovation in the Decorative Arts 1470 – 1870 by Peter Thornton.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.