- Book Title: Desire and Pursuit
- Author: Delaney, Frank
- ISBN: 6497861
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Year Published: 1999
- Our Normal Price: £4.62 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £4.16 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Synopsis: A tale of love and revenge told in the alternating voices of the two principal characters. Ann Martin has always believed she was born into the wrong family -- the only child of Irish nouveau riche parents whose tasteless, name-dropping loudness she hates. To exact revenge for her snobbery they manoeuvre her into an abusive marriage with her fathers brutish, wise-cracking business manager, Joey. But at her wedding reception, in February 1972, she is observed by an English journalist, Christopher Hunter, who is lunching at the hotel. He, a turbulent and withdrawn man, blooded in the savage intrigues of the Troubles, instantly falls in love with her. Thereafter, Christopher obsessively pursues his vision of possessing this beautiful and grave girl whom he has only glimpsed one bright winter day, though she does not even know he exists.Comments: very clean and good. 1999 Harper Collins paperback. Format: Paperback. Pages: 400.
- Condition: Used- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Desire and Pursuit by Delaney, Frank. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Desire and Pursuit by Delaney, Frank.
We have many other books in our Fiction section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Fiction category.