- Book Title: English Pottery and Porcelain
- Author: Geoffrey Wills
- ISBN: 851121454
- Publisher: Guinness Signatures
- Year Published: 1969
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £34.65 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Guinness Signatures, 1969: hardcover in dustjacket: approximately 7 x 9.5 inches tall: 383 pages plus index black and white illustrations: coloured plates. Synopsis: A description and history of pottery and porcelain and their manufacturies active in England between 1600 and 1900. Black and white illustration throughout, and colour plates support the text . Contents: Pottery: -- Red Clay Ware. Delftware. Stoneware. Cream Ware. Wedgwood. Wedgwood' s Contemporaries. 19th-century. Porcelain: -- Chelsea. Bow. Derby. Lund's Bristol and Worcester. Worcester. Longton Hall. Liverpool. Lowestoft and Caughley. Plymouth and Bristol. 19th-century. Condition: dust jacket good but a little tired: bookplate to front endpaper: Price corner removed: cover and contents very clean and good: overall good and collectable.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as English Pottery and Porcelain by Geoffrey Wills. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for English Pottery and Porcelain by Geoffrey Wills.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.