Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Engineering & Technology / Architecture , Engineering & Technology / Damp Walls: The Causes and Methods of Treatment of Dampness in Structures. by R. W. Castle
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Damp Walls: The Causes and Methods of Treatment of Dampness in Structures.
- Author: R. W. Castle
- ISBN: B000NPNHGG
- Publisher: The Technical Press Ltd
- Year Published: 1964
- Our Normal Price: £33.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £29.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Technical Press Ltd, London: 1964 first edition : hardcover in dust jacket: 192 pages including index: black and white diagrams and illustrations included. Synopsis : Based on the work by the late Ernest G Blake, this book describes the causes of dampness in structures and prescribes the appropriate methods of treatment. A practical handbook for those concerned with the care and maintenance of buildings it will be of equal interest to the owner-occupier, the resident maintenance man, and the qualified architect and surveyor. Clear diagrams support a comprehensive text. Contents:- Materials. The effects of dampness and various causes. Temporary remedies: internal. Temporary remedies: external. Permanent remedies:internal and external. Permanent remedies for dampness in cellars. Miscellaneous causes of dampness and their remedies. Minor causes of dampness and their remedies. Condensation. Methods of waterproofing portland cement. The "Knapen" System of Drying Walls: The system described. The "Actane" Process for the Injection of Damp Proof Courses. Conclusions. Index. Condition dust jacket edges rubbed and with small repair: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Damp Walls: The Causes and Methods of Treatment of Dampness in Structures. by R. W. Castle. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Damp Walls: The Causes and Methods of Treatment of Dampness in Structures. by R. W. Castle.
We have many other books in our Architecture , Engineering & Technology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Architecture , Engineering & Technology category.