- Book Title: Colour technique and composition. International library of technology 161
- Author: E. L.,Koller
- ISBN: MW 007294
- Publisher: International textbook Company
- Year Published: 1925
- Our Normal Price: £24.20 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £21.78 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: International Textbook Company 1925: dual colour hard cover, with brown cloth spine on green boards: approximately 5.5 x 9 inches tall: approximately 439 pages including 181 illustrations, many full-page and some fold- in : black and white diagrams and instructive drawings. Synopsis: Divided into seven sections entitled watercolour, oil colour and pastel, parallel perspective, angular perspective, pictorial perspective, and pictorial composition, this volume was the third of a series made up of instruction papers used in the courses of the International Correspondence Schools. Each section contains clear description , detailed instruction supported by copious black and white illustration and full-page colour figures. Condition: slight separation to edges of some fold in plates: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Colour technique and composition. International library of technology 161 by E. L.,Koller. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Colour technique and composition. International library of technology 161 by E. L.,Koller.
We have many other books in our Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- Design, Drawings & Techniques category.