Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Art- History / Fine Art . Special spring number of The Studio 1932 by C Geoffrey Holme
Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Book Title: Fine Art . Special spring number of The Studio 1932
- Author: C Geoffrey Holme
- ISBN: MW 24561
- Publisher: The Studio/William Edwin Rudge
- Year Published: 1932
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Studio Ltd London / William Edwin Rudge, New York, 1931: first edition red cloth hardcover with gilt lining and lettering to front and spine: approximately 8 by 11.5 inches tall: 128 pages : black and white illustrations plus seven supplementary plates in colour and tone . Synopsis: A yearly volume featuring fine art, designed to record the events of the year and the trends of world interests in Art. This edition consists of an introduction by the editor; followed by a list of exhibitions of the year ,1931; a bibliography; IIlustrations page 17 -- 128; in an article entitled The Scientific Examination of Pictures by A P Laurie. The seven supplements in colour and tone are : -- The Shrimps Seller by Jan Stean; Diane De Poitier by Francois Clouet; The King of Players and Self-Portrait by Rembrandt Van Rijn; Sheet of studies by Antoine Watteau; Walsingham Priory by J S Cotman; Walter Greaves and Alice Greaves on the Embankment by Walter Greaves; and Galway Peasants by Augustus John. Condition: cover slightly marked: spine ends and corners slightly bumped: ownership inscription dated 1933: Contents very clean: overall firm, clean, and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fine Art . Special spring number of The Studio 1932 by C Geoffrey Holme. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fine Art . Special spring number of The Studio 1932 by C Geoffrey Holme.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.