- Book Title: The institution of automobile engineers. Proceedings and index to volumes XXVI-XXX. Session 1935 -- 36
- Author: Institution of automobile engineers
- ISBN: MW00 552
- Publisher: Institution of automobile engi
- Year Published: 1936
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($55.44 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £39.60 GBP ($49.90 USD)
- Description: Institution of automobile engineers 1936: Green cloth hardcover blind stamped to front, gilt lettering to spine: approximately 5.5 x 8.25 inches tall: 919 pages including black and white diagrams, tables and graphs: 45 black and white plates. Synopsis: Proceedings of the session 1935-36 of the institution of automobile engineers with consolidated index to volumes XXVI-XXX . Contents: the institution research laboratories. List of past presidents, and offices 1935 -- 36. The automobile insightfully engineers Institute. Centre committees. List of corresponding members. Rollover honorary secretaries. Awards of the institution, past and present. Obituary. Meetings -- October, November, December 1935, January, February, March, April 1936. Annual general meeting. Australian and New Zealand centres. Social functions in 1935 -- 36. Graduates section. Annual report and accounts. Fourth annual report of research and standardisation committee. New I.A.E research laboratories. Index to proceedings. Plates. References to papers and reports published by the institution during the session 1935-6 but not reproduced in the proceedings. In the Journal.a) report of the research and standardisation committee on breaks squeak: the experiments of manufacturers and operators.b) the grading of the engine oils. Graduates papers on various subjects including the following: -- future developments in the design of aircraft engines; variable pitch of airscrews; the estimation of aircraft performance; developments in connecting rod bearings; notes on bench tests; Carburation; chassis frames; cooling systems for private cars; detonation in petrol and diesel engines; electrical speed indicating equipment; engine development; fuel injection and supply systems; problems associated with independent wheel suspension; machine components; maintenance and tuning; petrol economy; pistons; racing car developments; railcars; steel and light alloys, a review of the heat treatment/tool layout for the autolathe; an introduction to the trolley bus; two stroke engines; valve seats . Condition: very clean and good overall .
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Please note books ordered after 3pm on the 11th Feb 2017 (GMT) will be dispatched on the 22nd Feb 2017
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The institution of automobile engineers. Proceedings and index to volumes XXVI-XXX. Session 1935 -- 36 by Institution of automobile engineers. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The institution of automobile engineers. Proceedings and index to volumes XXVI-XXX. Session 1935 -- 36 by Institution of automobile engineers.
We have many other books in our Motor Vehicles & Motor Cycles section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Motor Vehicles & Motor Cycles category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.