- Book Title: Pen, Pencil and Chalk
- Author: Charles Holme editor
- ISBN: MW00009532
- Publisher: The Studio
- Year Published: 1911
- Our Normal Price: £27.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: The Studio Ltd, 1911, first edition: gilt decorated blue cloth hardcover: approximately 8 x 12 inches tall: 246 pages: full -page black and white, monotone and duo-tone reproductions of of artists work. Synopsis: Defined in the prefatory note as attempting to show work by the leading artists in Europe using recently improved reproductive techniques, this volume of full-page reproductions includes articles by Malcolm C Salaman, Ph Zilcken, E A Taylor, Prof Dr Hans W. Singer, A. S. Levetus and Carl C. Laurin. A list of contemporary artists working in pen, pencil and chalk in Great Britain and Ireland, Holland, France, Germany, Austria, and Sweden is also included. Condition: Ex- reference library book with library stamps: cover edges rubbed: upper spine/ back cover hinge worn: water discolouration to back cover and some margins: separation to endpaper hinges: illustrations good: overall acceptable. Please note a heavy book: shipping surcharge will apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Pen, Pencil and Chalk by Charles Holme editor. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Pen, Pencil and Chalk by Charles Holme editor.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.