Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Literature & Fiction / Literature- Short Stories & Essays / Fifty Enthralling Stories of The Mysterious East by The Sheik A Abdulla -editor
Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Book Title: Fifty Enthralling Stories of The Mysterious East
- Author: The Sheik A Abdulla -editor
- ISBN: MW0002178
- Publisher: Odhams
- Year Published: undated c 1930
- Our Price: £31.35 GBP ($52.98 USD)
- Description: Odhams Press, undated but believed circa 1930: black cloth hardcover with gilt lining, lettering and decoration: approx. 5.5 x 2x 8.5 inches tall: 704 pages: 17 full page black and white illustrations including frontispiece. Synopsis: A collection of fifty short stories set in the Orient, with the following titles:- The Man With The Shaven Skull. & Breath of Allah by Sax Rohmer. Out of the Jungle by Hubert Banner. Footprints In The Jungle by W. Somerset Maugham. One Way Of Justice by Maud Diver. When I Was A Fakir by Vsevolod Ivanov. The Frill by Pearl S Buck. The Rajah of Gool by H de Vere Stacpoole. The Sword of Ridicule by Henry Peterson. The Victor by Dale Collins. The Lagoon by Joseph Conrad. Education Tells. & King Of The Beggars by Richard Carol. Kin Yen, The Picture Maker by Ernest Bramah. The Traitor by Kathlyn Rhodes. The Story Of The Baked Head by James Morier. By Water by Algernon Blackwood. The Head by Kathleen Wallace. I See Death & Cannon Ball Village by Anthony Mills. The Kiss Of Fate & The Tale Of Philo by Sir H Rider Haggard. At Alexander’s Palace by Harold Lamb. The Justice of Suan Hli & The Hut In The Paddy Fields by Reginald Campbell. The Dream of Akinosuke by Lafcadio Hearn. Death In The Desert by Pierre Loti . A Thug’s First Victim by Meadows Taylor. One- Not Two by Achmed Abdullah Cress by John Grant. Cushy Ride by J Railton Holden. No Ladies Man by Dorothy Black. The Prison of Sunset by Sidney Denham. Why They Do It by Jacland Marmur. Huqm Chand, An Eastern Triangle by “Afghan”. Pain Bestowing Consequences by Coutts Brisbane. The Tryst by Dewan Sharer. Once in Fifty Years by Glen Aldons. East and West by Sir Walter Scott. The Lost Patrol by W B Bannerman. Kali’s Hand Strikes by M E Rutt. A Romance of The Desert by Lady Dorothy Mills. The Toes of Abdul Fedullah by Murray Sanford. The Amateur Sheik by John Grant. Turbans and Termagants by John Hamilton. The Throat of Green Jasper by Vincent Cornier. The Slaver Is Ambushed by Rustam Khan- Urf. The Love of Hermann Agha by W Gifford Palgrave. The Scarred Lover by Captain Marryat. The Golden Caravan by Sirdar Ikbal Ali Shah. Condition: Overall clean, firm and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fifty Enthralling Stories of The Mysterious East by The Sheik A Abdulla -editor. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fifty Enthralling Stories of The Mysterious East by The Sheik A Abdulla -editor.
We have many other books in our Literature- Short Stories & Essays section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Literature- Short Stories & Essays category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.69 USD
in effect as of 2014-07-31