- Book Title: Notes On the Miracles of Our Lord
- Author: R C Trench , Archbishop of Dublin
- ISBN: MW0012361241
- Publisher: Macmillan
- Year Published: 1870
- Our Normal Price: £40.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £36.63 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macmillan and co 1870, revised ninth edition : red leather binding: approximately 5.5 by 8.5 inches tall: gilt lines decoration and arms of Fauconberge School, Beccles to front and back: gilt decorated, raised rib divided, six panel spine: title in gilt on black: marbled endpapers: 504 gilt edged pages. Synopsis: The revised ninth edition of an analysis of the Miracles of Our Lord by Archbishop Trench first published in 1846 and arranged as follows: -- Part One: Preliminary Essay : -- On the name of the miracles. The miracles and nature. The authority of miracles. The evangelical, compared with other cycles of miracles. The assaults on the miracles. The apologetic worth of the miracles. Part Two: Miracles: -- The Water Turned into Wine. The Healing of the Nobleman's Son. The First Miraculous Draught of Fishes. The Stilling of the Tempest. The Demoniacs in the Country of the Gadarenes. The Raising of Jairus' Daughter. The Healing of the Woman With an Issue of Blood. The Opening of the Eyes of Two Blind in the House. The Healing of the Paralytic. The Cleansing of the Leper. The Healing of the Centurions Servant. The Demoniac in the Synagoguel of Capernaum. The Healing of Simon's Wife's Mother. The Raising of the Widow's Son. The Healing of the Impotent Man at Bethesda. The Miraculous Feeding of the Five Thousand . The Walking on the Sea. The Opening of the Eyes of One Born Blind. The Restoring of the Man with a Withered Hand. The Healing at the Man with a Dropsy. The Cleansing of the Ten Lepers. The Healing of One Deaf and Dumb. The Miraculous Feeding of Four Thousand . The Healing of the Daughter of the Syrophoenician Woman. The Opening of the Eyes of One Blind at Bethsaida. The Healing of the Lunatic Child. The Stater in the Fishes Mouth. The Raising of Lazarus. The Opening of the Eyes of the Two Blind Men near Jericho. The Cursing at the Barren Figtree. The Healing of Malchus' Ear. The Second Miraculous Draft of Fishes. Condition: Cover edges rubbed: small area of wear to upper edge of spine: Some scratching to spine and covers : Prize sticker of Fauconberge School Beccles awarding the volume to F Robinson, 1872: preliminary pages slightly foxed: Overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Notes On the Miracles of Our Lord by R C Trench , Archbishop of Dublin. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Notes On the Miracles of Our Lord by R C Trench , Archbishop of Dublin.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.