- Book Title: Fowls of The Air
- Author: William J Long
- ISBN: MW0016151488
- Publisher: Ginn
- Year Published: 1901
- Our Normal Price: £40.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £36.63 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Ginn and Company 1901: hardback in decorative gold on green cloth cover: approximately 5.75 x 8 inches tall: 310 pages, with gilt to upper edge : 9 Black and White full-page illustrations: Black and white inset illustrations. Synopsis: Dedicated to the "Teachers of America who are striving to make nature study more vital and attractive by revealing a vast realm of nature outside the realm of science " this illustrated collection of natural history studies includes the nomenclature used by the Milicete Indians, and previously unrecorded legends. Contents as follows: -- The Ol' Beech Pa'tridge. Cloud- Wings The Eagle .Ch'geegee-lokh-sis. A Wild Duck. Hukweem The Night Voice. An Oriole's Nest. One Touch of Nature. Koskomenos the Outcast. A Fellow of Expedients. Kwaseekho. Kookooskoos. Crow- Ways. Snowy Visitors. A Christmas Carol .Killooleet, Little Sweet Voice. Glossary of Indian names. Condition: spine and spine/cover edges shelf faded: overall clean , good and collectable.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fowls of The Air by William J Long. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fowls of The Air by William J Long.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.