Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Science & Mathematics / Archaeology / Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX111 parts 1 and 2 by Various authors
Thursday, November 20, 2014
- Book Title: Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX111 parts 1 and 2
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: MW00166174317
- Publisher: N and N archaeological Soc
- Year Published: 1962 1963
- Our Price: £48.40 GBP ($75.99 USD)
- Description: Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological, Volume XXX111 part 1 1962, and part 2 1963. Two buff coloured paperbacks approximately 6.75 x 8.5 inches tall: Contents as follows: -- Part 1: the Presidential Badge of Office. The Gild of St John the Baptist at Swaffham by the Rev J. S. Williams. Return of Conventicles in Norwich Diocese 1669 -- Lambeth MS.number 639 by C B Jewson. The Rhyming Wodehouses by R. W. Ketton -Cremer. A penny of Coenwulf of Mercia, found at Yaxham, Norfolk by R H M. Dolley. Gawdy Brampton: Another Norfolk Poet by Mary R Mahl. A Bishop of Norwich -- Who Never Was by the Rev J. F. Williams. Inventories of Church Goods (1552)by the late H. B. Walters. The Bacons of Earlham by Percy Millican. Excavations at Caistor- on- Sea 1961-2 by J. A. Ellison. Prize taken by Captain Reynolds: An Incident of the War of the English Succession by JFC Mills. Midsands Cross, Great Yarmouth by C. G. Rye. Three full-page black and white plates. Fold in plan of Sections through Defences at Caistor on Sea 1961. black and white diagrams. Part 2: Thomas Damet and the Historiography of Great Yarmouth by Paul Rutledge. Excavations at Barn Road, Norwich 1954 - 55 by J. G. Hurst. The Rev Thomas Drake M. A., Intwood's Pluralist and Absentee Rector by the Rev A J Nixseaman. The Honour of the Bishop of Thetford/Norwich in the Late 11th and Early 12th Centuries by Miss Barbara Dodwell. Aliens in the County of Norfolk, 1436-1485 by Nelly J. M. Kerling. Inventories of Norfolk Church Goods (1552) by the late H. B. Walters. Grimes Graves: An Unusual Flint Implement by R. J. Lampert. 7 black and white plates: diagrams of the findings of the excavation at Barn Road Norwich: fold -in plans of Norwich Road: fold-in map of Norfolk places in which aliens lived who performed the oath of fealty in 1436. Condition: ownership inscription to upper edges front covers: spine slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX111 parts 1 and 2 by Various authors. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX111 parts 1 and 2 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Archaeology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Archaeology category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.57 USD
in effect as of 2014-11-20