Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Social Sciences / Occupations and Vocations / The Art and Practice of Diplomacy by Sir Charles Webster
Monday, May 04, 2015
- Book Title: The Art and Practice of Diplomacy
- Author: Sir Charles Webster
- ISBN: MW00176832
- Publisher: Chatto and Windus
- Year Published: 1961
- Our Price: £47.30 GBP ($71.42 USD)
- Description: Chatto and Windus 1961: first edition: red cloth hardcover jacket: gilt lettering to spine: approximately 5.5 by 8.6 inches tall: 246 pages. Synopsis: A collection of papers selected from lectures and articles written over 30 years by Sir Charles Webster. The posthumously published papers are entitled as follows: --.1) The Art and Practice of Diplomacy. 2) The Principles of British Foreign Policy in the 19th and 20th Centuries. 3) The Council of Europe in the 19th Century. 4)The Making of the Charter of the United Nations .5) Sanctions: The Use of Force in an International Organisation. 6) The Founder of the National Home. 7) 50 Years of Change in Historical Teaching and Research. 8) Palmerston, Metternich , and the European System, 1830 -- 1841. 9) Lord Palmerston At Work, 1830 -- 1841. 10)Urquhart, Ponsonby and Palmerston.12) The Accession of Queen Victoria. Condition: No dust jacket: spine slightly shelf- faded: ownership inscription: overall clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Art and Practice of Diplomacy by Sir Charles Webster. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Art and Practice of Diplomacy by Sir Charles Webster.
We have many other books in our Occupations and Vocations section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Occupations and Vocations category.