Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Arts / Antiques & Collectables - General / Sothebys Catalogue of a collection of English and Continental toys and galanteriewaren 14th and 15 December 1972 by Sothebys
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Sothebys Catalogue of a collection of English and Continental toys and galanteriewaren 14th and 15 December 1972
- Author: Sothebys
- ISBN: MW001777654
- Publisher: Sothebys
- Year Published: 1972
- Our Normal Price: £14.30 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £12.87 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Sothebys catalogue 1972 : green paperback approximately 7.2 x 9.5 inches tall : 76 pages describing 280 lots plus 24 pages of black and white photographic plates illustrating approximately 230 lots, and 2 full-page colour plates illustrating 18 lots. Contents: An illustrated catalogue advertising a collection of English and Continental " toys" and "Galanteriewaren" in porcelain, enamel, gold and other materials, offered for sale by Sothebys on the 14th and 15th of December 1972. The property of a private collector includes a wide variety of Chelsea" toys " including scent bottles,etuis , bonbonnieres , seals from the Chelsea factory and of "Girl in the swing " type; Meissen and other continental scent bottles, thimbles, cane handles, etuis, and necessaires ; a group of Meissen miniature animals, birds and figures; and English and German enamel snuffboxes and objects of vertu. The catalogue's contents are arranged as follows: -- Meissen and other continental miniature figures. Meissen and the other continental scent bottles. English porcelain scent bottles, Chelsea and "girl in a swing". Chelsea and "girl in a swing "seals. Gold, enamel, hard stone and other ' toys ' and 'galanteriewaren ' Meissen miniature porcelain animals and birds. Meissen pugs. Meissen animals. Condition: cover edges rubbed and with small repairs: contents very clean: overall clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Sothebys Catalogue of a collection of English and Continental toys and galanteriewaren 14th and 15 December 1972 by Sothebys. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Sothebys Catalogue of a collection of English and Continental toys and galanteriewaren 14th and 15 December 1972 by Sothebys.
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.