- Book Title: 1974 Catalogue of English pottery and porcelain
- Author: Sotheby and co.
- ISBN: MW00210555
- Publisher: Sotheby and company
- Year Published: 1974
- Our Normal Price: £17.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £15.84 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Sotheby's 1974: Green card covered catalogue: approximately 6 x 9.5 inches tall: 39 pages: black and white photographic illustrations. Synopsis: A catalogue of English Pottery comprising Delftware, Whieldon, Staffordshire, (including biblical, classical and narrative subject figures) Wedgwood, and other factories; and English Porcelain comprising a collection of New Hall, (with extensive examples of the factory's production in hard paste and bone china) Lowestoft Bow, Derby, and Worcester and other 18th-century English factories, and later English and Welsh porcelain. The 245 lots offered for sale on 5 November 1974 included the property of David Holgate, Esq, the Late Hugh Beaumont, Miss J B Mitchell, and others. The catalogue includes extensive description of the 240 lots, and some clear black and white photographic illustrations. Condition: cover slightly worn: overall very clean and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as 1974 Catalogue of English pottery and porcelain by Sotheby and co.. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for 1974 Catalogue of English pottery and porcelain by Sotheby and co..
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.