- Book Title: The first merchant venturers
- Author: William Culican
- ISBN: MW002681
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson
- Year Published: 1966
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Thames and Hudson paperback, 1966: approximately 6 x 8.25 inches tall: Black and white and some colour illustrations . Synopsis: A detailed survey of the development of trade from its beginnings in 3000 BC in the Nile Valley and the Tigris and Euphrates river plain; its spread across the Syrian and Palestinians seaboard; its development involving the Egyptians, Babylonians, Europeans, Canaanites, Hittites, Minoans, Cypriots, and Mycenaean Greeks in the second millennium , and as the Persian empire unified Western Asia in the sixth century BC. The effects of trade upon the acceleration of civilisation in the Eastern Mediterranean basin; development of trade in Crete, Mycenaean, and European Greece; and the alternating supremacy of the Great Nations of the Eastern Mediterranean is also examined. Condition: used but clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The first merchant venturers by William Culican. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The first merchant venturers by William Culican.
We have many other books in our History- Social & Commercial. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History- Social & Commercial. category.