- Book Title: Lewis Carroll: An Illustrated Biography
- Author: Derek Hudson
- ISBN: MW005241
- Publisher: Book club/Constable
- Year Published: 1976
- Our Normal Price: £20.90 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.81 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Book club associates/Constable & Co 1976: hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 7.2 by 10.2 inches tall: 272 pages: black and white illustrations including photographs, and reproductions of the Tenniel illustrations from the original Alice books, drawings by Carroll, A B Frost, Henry Holiday, Harry Furniss, Arthur Rackham, Ralph Steedman, and Peter Blake. A full-page colour reproduction of screenprint by Peter Blake included. Synopsis: Previously published in 1954, and brought up to date by the author, Derek Hudson's biography recounts the life and examines the character, talent, and amazing success of Lewis Carroll. The biography includes photographs of Carroll and his family, 19th-century Oxford, the famous people Carroll knew, and of his inspiration, Alice Liddell and her compatriots. Condition: upper edge of dust jacket slightly rubbed and with two small repairs to spine : overall very clean, firm and good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Lewis Carroll: An Illustrated Biography by Derek Hudson. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Lewis Carroll: An Illustrated Biography by Derek Hudson.
We have many other books in our Biography section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Biography category.