- Book Title: The Modern Carpenter and Joiner
- Author: Harry Bryant Newbold
- ISBN: MW0052929
- Publisher: Caxton
- Year Published: Undated circa 1930
- Our Normal Price: £47.30 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £42.57 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Caxton Publishing, undated but circa 1930: three volume set: blue cloth hardcovers with gilt lettering to spine and front: each volume approximately 7.5 x 10" tall: black and white full-page plates, inset diagrams, tables and plans. Volume 1, 200 pages. Volume 2, 213 pages. Volume 3, 209 pages including index. Synopsis: A comprehensive guide to woodworking entitled The Modern Carpenter and Joiner with special sections on the use of the steel square by Harold Ryder, compiles in the 1930s by Harry Bryant Newbold, past member of the Council of the Society of Architects, late editor of the National Builder, and Author of Modern Practical Building. Condition: No dust jackets: Upper corners of Volume 2 bumped: ownership inscription Reginald Young to all three volumes: preliminary pages foxed: overall very clean and good. Please note shipping surcharge will apply
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Modern Carpenter and Joiner by Harry Bryant Newbold. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Modern Carpenter and Joiner by Harry Bryant Newbold.
We have many other books in our Architecture , Engineering & Technology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Architecture , Engineering & Technology category.