Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Non-Fiction / Agriculture, Conservation, Countryside. / Livestock Improvement in Relation to Heredity and Environment by James Edward Nichols
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Book Title: Livestock Improvement in Relation to Heredity and Environment
- Author: James Edward Nichols
- ISBN: MW0055222
- Publisher: Oliver and Boyd
- Year Published: 1947
- Our Normal Price: £17.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £15.84 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Oliver and Boyd 1947 : third edition revised: Green cloth hardcover: no dust jacket: 5.5 x 8.75 inches tall : illustrations and diagrams. Synopsis: An outline of principles and indication of how the genetic and environmental concepts are interwoven in the pursuit of stock improvement. Contents include a survey of general aspects; particular problems that may be encounted: how inheritance works; the effects and interactions of genes; the cumulative effects and external factors influencing improvement; gene and character frequency; environmental aspects; genetic aspects a) selection b) interbreeding as a mating system c) line breeding; out breeding and hybrid vigour; mating likes and unlikes; performance and progeny testing; breed construction; types and environment. References and an index are included Condition: very clean and good overall
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Livestock Improvement in Relation to Heredity and Environment by James Edward Nichols. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Livestock Improvement in Relation to Heredity and Environment by James Edward Nichols.
We have many other books in our Agriculture, Conservation, Countryside. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Agriculture, Conservation, Countryside. category.