Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Science & Mathematics / Archaeology / Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX11 parts 1 3 and 4 by Various authors
Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Book Title: Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX11 parts 1 3 and 4
- Author: Various authors
- ISBN: MW00595857
- Publisher: N and N Archaeological Soc
- Year Published: 1958 1960 1961
- Our Price: £48.40 GBP ($75.99 USD)
- Description: Norfolk and Norwich Archaeological Society . Volume XXX11 parts 1,3 and 4. Part 1 published in 1958 with contents as follows:- the Founder's Tomb in Norwich Cathedral by Canon Noel Boston. The Roof Bosses of Norwich Cathedral and their relation to the Mediaeval Drama of the City by M. Q. Smith. Roman Catholicism in Norfolk, 1559-1780 by Brigadier D B Trappes-Lomax. A note on the D'Oylys of Shotesham by Michael Riviere. A Note on Thomas Windham by R. W. Ketton-Cremer. The Clement Paston Tomb and Lady Katherine Paston Monument at the Church of St Michael Oxnead, Norfolk by Stanley J. Wearing. 10 black and white plates. Part 3 published in 1960 with contents as follows:- Norfolk and the Little Parliament of 1653 by C B Jewson. A Second Century Iron Smelting Site at Ashwicken, Norfolk by R.F.Tylecote and Elizabeth Owles. Some Norfolk Halls by B Cozens-Hardy. The Broads and The Mediaeval Peat Industry: Summary of the Royal Geographical Society Research Memoir by R R Clarke. A Roman Pottery Kiln at Upper Sheringham, Norfolk by Derek R Howlett. A Mediaeval Inscription from Norwich by C A Ralegh Radford. A Note on Two Norfolk Poets by Michael Riviere. Wendling Abbey - A Note on the Site by R M Butler. Directions to Overseers of the Poor,1595 by Rev W B H Chandler. The Keep at New Buckingham by D F. Renn. Norfolk Architects, 1660-1840 by A Paget Baggs. Six full-page black and white plates. Part 4 published in 1961 with contents as follows: -- Notes on Some Norfolk Fonts by W W Williamson. Fuller's List of Norfolk Gentry by William J. Blake. Thomas Bilny and his relations with Sir Thomas More by Elizabeth Gow. A Human Skull from Runham, Norfolk by Charles Green and Calvin Wells. Broadland Fords and Causeways by Charles Green. 17th-Century Cottages at Badbingley, Norfolk by J. G. Hurst. Sir Thomas Knyvett and his North Norfolk Manors, 1577-91 by Paul Rutledge. Norwich Diocesan Faculty Books, 18th-century by the Rev J. F. Williams. Francis Hillen of Yarmouth, Limner, preacher and grammarian by Prof G. Scheurweghs. 4 black and white full-page plates: black and white plans, diagrams, and maps. Condition: ownership inscription to upper edges front covers of all three volumes : extreme lower corner of cover and first pages of part 3 stained: diagonal crease to cover of part 1: some age discoloration to covers, and slight rubbing to spines of all three volumes : overall clean , good and collectable
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX11 parts 1 3 and 4 by Various authors. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Norfolk Archaeology volume XXX11 parts 1 3 and 4 by Various authors.
We have many other books in our Archaeology section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Archaeology category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.57 USD
in effect as of 2014-12-17