- Book Title: International monetary economics
- Author: M. A Heilperin
- ISBN: MW00599563
- Publisher: Longmans
- Year Published: 1939
- Our Normal Price: £93.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £84.15 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Longmans Green and Co. 1939 : first edition: no dust jacket: blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: approximately 5.5 x 9 inches tall: 281 pages including index: equations, charts and graphs included. Synopsis: An investigation of the structure of international monetary relations; an enquiry into the nature of monetary internationalism and the conditions which make its existence possible; and an investigation of the consequences of its destruction and replacement by nationalistic monetary policies. Contents include:- The notion of monetary internationalism. The place of gold in the monetary system. Theories connecting gold supply and price movements. Principles of the gold price relationship. The balance of payments. Theories of foreign exchanges. Monetary parities. Equilibrium in international payments. Some currency systems. Monetary problems. Notes on the use of statistical constructions. Index. Condition: no dust jacket: spine edges slightly bumped: ink underlining to a few sections of the text: overall very clean , firm and good.
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as International monetary economics by M. A Heilperin. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for International monetary economics by M. A Heilperin.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.