- Book Title: Potters Historical Introduction to English Law
- Author: A K R Kiralfy
- ISBN: MW0061977
- Publisher: Sweet and Maxwell
- Year Published: 1962
- Our Normal Price: £44.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £39.60 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Sweet and Maxwell Ltd 1962, fourth edition: dark blue cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: gilt roundel to front: approximately 6 x 10 inches tall: 675 pages. Synopsis: A revised fourth edition of Professor Potter's comprehensive examination of legal history with rewritten passages on the forms of action in the history of tort and in connection with jury trial and the yearbooks; separation of tort from crime; short sections on the history of the principal crimes and statutes as a source of law; the addition of a table of statutes; additions to the history of remedies in contract, of the Latin side of the Chancery, Borough Courts and Negotiable Instruments; addition of a short appendix on the law of persons; a deletion of speculative passages following research; a reduction of the history of equity; and many additional references. Condition:Cover slightly marked: ownership inscriptions: a previous price inked to front-end paper: A few ink "ticks" to margins: overall very clean and good Please note: shipping surcharge may apply to orders beyond the U K
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Potters Historical Introduction to English Law by A K R Kiralfy. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Potters Historical Introduction to English Law by A K R Kiralfy.
We have many other books in our Law section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Law category.