- Book Title: Designing and Making Stage Scenery
- Author: Michael Warre
- ISBN: MW007296
- Publisher: Studio Vista
- Year Published: 1966
- Our Normal Price: £27.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £24.75 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Studio Vista , 1966 : first edition hardcover in dust jacket: approximately 7.5 x 10 inches tall; 104 pages including index: black and white illustrations, diagrams, and drawings. Synopsis: A Handbook of scenic design written by the designer of the LAMDA Theatre, opened in London in 1963 . Part one, illustrated with 60 designs including four in colour, includes a survey of five centuries of scenic art, and a history of worldwide theatre practice. Part two includes line drawings and diagrams in an explanation of planning, building, painting, and setting up stage scenery: with advice on open stage and arena productions, and the use of new materials. Condition dust jacket edges slightly rubbed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Designing and Making Stage Scenery by Michael Warre. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Designing and Making Stage Scenery by Michael Warre.
We have many other books in our Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Ballet, Cinema ,Stagecraft & TheTheatre. category.