- Book Title: Catalogue of Islamic jewellery from private collection exhibited tor sale October -- November 1996
- Author: Spink
- ISBN: MW00734219
- Publisher: Spink
- Year Published: 1996
- Our Normal Price: £15.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £13.86 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Spink 1996: catalogue of a private collection of Islamic jewellery offered for sale by Spink and Son Ltd October - November 1996: cardcover, approximately 8 x 9 inches tall: 39 pages: colour illustrated throughout. Contents: The third catalogue of Islamic jewellery published by Spink and Son prior to a sale of Islamic jewellery . A summary of the characteristics of Islamic jewellery followed by description and coloured illustration of 80 lots including the following: -- Hardstone seals made from cornelian, banded agate, hematite, and garnet including group 1, with owners names only; group 2,religious formulae and owners names; group 3, religious formulae, and group 4, various. Gold rings, silver rings, filigree rings, filigree earrings, gilt earrings ,gold belt fittings, gold elements, gold pins, gold beads, openwork beads, gold bracelets, silver bracelets, gold necklaces, earrings set with chalcedony beads, silver earrings, gold earrings,a gold necklace consisting of a series of fish elements, gold pendants, gold and enamel pendants, gold and diamond pendants, gold and enamel earrings. Condition: very clean and good overall/as new.
- Condition: Collectable- Like New
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Paperback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Catalogue of Islamic jewellery from private collection exhibited tor sale October -- November 1996 by Spink. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Catalogue of Islamic jewellery from private collection exhibited tor sale October -- November 1996 by Spink.
We have many other books in our Antiques & Collectables - General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques & Collectables - General category.