Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Adventure Exploration & Travel / John Williams the shipbuilder by Basil Matthews
Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Book Title: John Williams the shipbuilder
- Author: Basil Matthews
- ISBN: MW0077562
- Publisher: Oxford University press
- Year Published: 1915
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Humphrey Milford, Oxford University press, 1915 first edition , green cloth hardcover with coloured inset and black and white declaration to front: approximately 5 by 7.5 inches tall 298 pages including index: full-page coloured and monochrome decoration: black and white maps: tissue guarded coloured frontispiece: endpapers decorated with line drawings of the John Williams 1 11. Synopsis: A collection of seafaring stories entitled: -- Two Captains Courageous. The Boy. Hammer and anvil. The way of a ship. Into the blue Lagoon. The Island home. The storm- driven canoe. Had I a ship. The adventures of Papeiha. The beach of darkness. The king of three cannibal Islands. The mysterious island found. The bonfire of the Gods. The Chip that talked. The building of the ship. The five Islands. Savage and friendly Islands. Brown Chiefs and white. The hurricane. The ship's overland journey. Pearls of the Pacific. The quarrel of the chiefs. The ship's leak. Homeward bound. Viliamu is coming. Viliamu- Tama. The daybreak call. Epilogue. The flag of the John Williams. Condition: corners and edges rubbed: some discoloration to back cover: spine age- darkened: overall clean firm and good
- Condition: Collectable- Good
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as John Williams the shipbuilder by Basil Matthews. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for John Williams the shipbuilder by Basil Matthews.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.