- Book Title: Norway Volume 1 Naval Intelligence Division Geographical Handbook Series for official use of the
- Author: Naval Intelligence division
- ISBN: MW0086521
- Publisher: Naval intelligence division
- Year Published: January 1942
- Our Normal Price: £82.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £74.25 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Naval Intelligence Division January 1942: presumed first edition: Green cloth hard cover with gilt lettering to front and spine: approximately 5.5 x 8.75 inches tall: 419 pages: black and white photographic illustration, figures, diagrams and maps -some full page: fold-in black and white maps: coloured map of Scandinavia and the Baltic region included in back cover pocket. Synopsis: Described on the reverse of the title page as ' for the use of persons in H M Service only and must not be shown or made available to the press or to any member of the public ', and in the preface as 'to supply, by scientific research and skilled arrangement, material for the discussion of naval, military, and political problems, as distinct from the examination of the problems themselves.' this confidential publication provides detailed information under the following headings: -- Introduction. Geology and Topography. The Coasts. Climate. Vegetation, Wildlife, and Sport. Hygiene, Disease and Pests. The People. History. Administration. Population. Mines and Quarries. Industry. Power Supplies. Agriculture and Forestry. Commerce, Currency, and Banking. The appendixes include statistics for topographical evolution, principle glaciers, rivers and lakes, climate, wind direction, temperatures, duration of seasons, precipitation, snowfall, daylight, fog, thunder, night frost etc. Condition: Corners slightly bumped: spine /back cover edge slightly worn: binding firm: contents very clean
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Norway Volume 1 Naval Intelligence Division Geographical Handbook Series for official use of the by Naval Intelligence division. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Norway Volume 1 Naval Intelligence Division Geographical Handbook Series for official use of the by Naval Intelligence division.
We have many other books in our Antique & Vintage Books section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antique & Vintage Books category.