- Book Title: J C Shaw introducing Thai ceramics also Burmese and Khmer
- Author: J C Shaw
- ISBN: MW008881946
- Publisher: Duangphorn Kemasingki
- Year Published: 1987
- Our Normal Price: £38.50 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £34.65 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Duangphorn Kemasingki 1987: first edition decorative hardcover in matching dust jacket: approximately 7.5 x 10.5 inches tall: maps to endpapers: 111 pages: Black and white and coloured photographic illustrations: Black and white line drawings , pottery marks and maps. Synopsis: A detailed history and illustrated description of Thai, Burmese and Khmer ceramics . The contents include:- Prehistoric pottery : Ban Chiang and other sites. Mon pottery of Davaravati and Haripunchai. Sathing Phra pottery. Khmer ceramics. Sukothai Kingdom kilns.Sawankaloke or Si Satchanalai wares. Sukothai-town wares.Pitsanuloke wares. Later wares of Singburi and Ayuthya. Benjarong and other Chinese export wares. Northern Thai or Lan Na kilns. Kalong. San Kampaeng. Phan. Lampang.Phayao. Nan and San Sai. Lamphun formally called Late Huripunchai. Laos and Pipes. Later Northern wares. Burmese ceramics. The Tak hilltop burial sites. Bibliography. The photographs include ceramics in the collections of The Fine Arts Department of Thailand; Kraisri Nimmanahaeminda; Dawn Rooney; Sumitr Pitiphat; Freddy Storch; Sumarah Adhyatman; Hans Penth; Brian Richard; The Abbott of Wat Lee, Phayao: The Abbott of Wat Sri Komkan,Phayao; Kenji Itoi ; The Asia Society; Industrial Finance Corporation of Thailand; Chiang Mai University. Condition : Upper edge of dust jacket rubbed: overall very clean and good
- Condition: Collectable- Very Good
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as J C Shaw introducing Thai ceramics also Burmese and Khmer by J C Shaw. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for J C Shaw introducing Thai ceramics also Burmese and Khmer by J C Shaw.
We have many other books in our Antiques- Ceramics section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Antiques- Ceramics category.