Total Items = 0
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Business / Economics, Finance, Business / Economic analysis by Kenneth E Boulding
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
- Book Title: Economic analysis
- Author: Kenneth E Boulding
- ISBN: MW0094992371
- Publisher: Harper
- Year Published: 1941
- Our Normal Price: £22.00 GBP ($32.12 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £19.80 GBP ($28.91 USD)
- Description: Harper and Brothers, 1941: first edition: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: no dust jacket: 809 pages including index. Contents: --- Part One: Demand and Supply. The task and method of economic analysis. Specialisation and exchange: the task of economic organisation. Some applications of the elementary theory of exchange. Price determination in perfectly competitive markets. Supply and demand in a competitive market. Some application of supply and demand analysis. Production and consumption: the concept of ' normal price. ' some further application of supply and demand analysis. Appendix: More advanced illustrations of the use of supply and demand analysis. The principle of equal advantage. Some applications of the principle of equal advantage. The elementary theory of distribution. Some applications of the theory of distribution. The theory of money. Capital, income, and interest. Banking. International and interregional economic relations. Some applications of monetary theory. Part Two: The marginal analysis. The nature of business enterprise. Forms of business organisation. Firm and industry in perfect competition. The equilibrium of competitive industry and the derivation of supply curves. The construction of cost curves. More advanced studies in the theory of the firm and industry. The elementary theory of monopoly. Appendix: note on the geometry of the marginal revenue and marginal outlay curves. Some applications of the theory of monopoly. The advanced theory of monopoly. Imperfect competition. Appendix: selling cost in imperfect competition. Some applications of the theory of the firm and industry. The elementary theory of consumption. The advanced theory of consumption. Time, production, and valuation. Appendix: algebraic note the theory of depreciation. The equilibria of an enterprise in time. Appendix: the period of investment. The theory of interest. Appendix: the advanced theory of interest. Equilibria, progress, and policy. Appendix: the mathematics of equilibrium. Index. Condition : no dust jacket: cover worn with corners bumped: University of London library book plate to front fixed end cover : the occasional finger mark, small dirty mark, and underlining to text: overall used but acceptable.
- Condition: Collectable- Acceptable
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent family run online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Economic analysis by Kenneth E Boulding. We offer a used and out of print book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Economic analysis by Kenneth E Boulding.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.
If you can't find the book you're looking for - there is still a good chance we have it in our off-line collection. Please fill in our off-line book request form here and we'll search our collection for you.
£1.00 GBP: $1.46 USD
in effect as of 2016-05-31