Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Hobbies & Leisure / Gardening- General / The Chinese Garden History, Art and Architecture by Maggie Keswick
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Book Title: The Chinese Garden History, Art and Architecture
- Author: Maggie Keswick
- ISBN: MW066667
- Publisher: Academy editions
- Year Published: 1980
- Our Normal Price: £30.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £27.72 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Academy Editions, London, 1980, second impression of the first 1978 edition, red cloth hardcover, gilt lettering to spine, decorative dust jacket, approximately 240 x 310 mm tall, 216 pages including index, black and white illustrations and diagrams, colour plates. Synopsis: A comprehensive study of the Chinese garden by an author whose family lived and worked in China for more than 100 years. A contribution by Charles Jencks is included. Chapters entitled as follows: – Western Reactions. The Origins of Gardens. Imperial Gardens. The Gardens of the Literati. The Painter's Eye. Architecture in Gardens. Rocks and Water. Flowers, Trees and Herbs. Meaning of the Chinese Garden by Charles Jencks. Appendix, notes, bibliography and index complete the copiously illustrated volume. Condition: upper edge of dust jacket rubbed, ownership inscription, overall very clean and good. Please note a heavy book- shipping surcharge may apply.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Chinese Garden History, Art and Architecture by Maggie Keswick. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Chinese Garden History, Art and Architecture by Maggie Keswick.
We have many other books in our Gardening- General section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Gardening- General category.