Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Cooking & Entertaining / Cookery / Fanny and Johnny Cradock Cookery Programmes keys 1-6 by Fanny and Johnny Cradock
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Book Title: Fanny and Johnny Cradock Cookery Programmes keys 1-6
- Author: Fanny and Johnny Cradock
- ISBN: MW08431
- Publisher: Purnell
- Year Published: 1970
- Our Normal Price: £24.20 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £21.78 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Purnell, BPC Publishing 1970: decorative board cover: approximately 22 x 31 cm tall: 143 pages: colour illustrated throughout. Synopsis: Parts 1 to 16 of 96 weekly cookery programmes described as a ' bunch of culinary keys' by Fanny and Johnny Cradock, each involving one particular aspect of cookery, garnishing and presentation. Each key includes recipes, precise method instruction by Fanny, miscellaneous cookery facts including advice on the best utensils and equipment, coloured photographs of preparation and finished products, and John Cradock's advice on wines to accompany the dish-where relevant. A contents index of keys 1 to 16 details the following: – Part One: Introduction. The Key to Simple Cooking with Poultry. Part Two: the Key to Sweet and Savoury Flans and Tartlets. Part Three: the Key to Cooking Casseroles. Part Four: the Key to Cooking with Bread. Part Five: the Key to Cooking with Oranges, Lemons and Grapefruit. Part Six: Surprisingly You with Potatoes.The volume includes articles by John Cradock entitled Wine for You; and there are special sections for children's meals entitled 'Specially for Small Fry'. Condition: cover worn with worn spine and rubbed edges: contents very clean and good: overall firm and acceptable.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fanny and Johnny Cradock Cookery Programmes keys 1-6 by Fanny and Johnny Cradock. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fanny and Johnny Cradock Cookery Programmes keys 1-6 by Fanny and Johnny Cradock.
We have many other books in our Cookery section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Cookery category.