Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Travel & Geography / Adventure Exploration & Travel / Toward A New Order of Seapower . American naval policy and the world scene, 1918 – 1922 by Harold and Margaret Sprout
Friday, February 26, 2021
- Book Title: Toward A New Order of Seapower . American naval policy and the world scene, 1918 – 1922
- Author: Harold and Margaret Sprout
- ISBN: MW0917211
- Publisher: Greenwood Press
- Year Published: 1969
- Our Normal Price: £30.80 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £27.72 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Greenwood Press 1969: second edition: grey cloth hardcover with silver lettering to spine: approximately 6 x 9 inches tall: 336 pages including index: black and white maps, tables and illustrations. Synopsis: A detailed analysis and examination of the changing role of American Seapower before and during the First World War, and in the following four years. Chapters included entitled as follows: – 1) The Old Order of Seapower: Pax Britannica. 2) The Changing Order of Seapower, 1819 – 1914. 3) Seapower and World Crisis, 1914 – 1918. 4) American Seapower in a New World. 5) The League of Nations or the Greatest Navy. 6) Power Politics in the Pacific. 7) The Popular Revolt against Navalism in America. 8) The Road to Washington. 9) The Washington Conference: the Great Beginning. 10) The Limitation of Battle Fleets.11) Sea Raiders of the Future. 12) Air Power and Sea Power. 13) Adventures in Treaty Drafting: Zoning the Pacific. 14) Nationalism with a Difference: Contemporary Verdicts on the Washington Conference. 15) Towards a New Order of Seapower. Appendix A: Notes on Methods and Materials. Appendix B: The Washington Treaties. Index. Condition: no dust jacket: clean and good overall.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Toward A New Order of Seapower . American naval policy and the world scene, 1918 – 1922 by Harold and Margaret Sprout. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Toward A New Order of Seapower . American naval policy and the world scene, 1918 – 1922 by Harold and Margaret Sprout.
We have many other books in our Adventure Exploration & Travel section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Adventure Exploration & Travel category.