- Book Title: The Soviet Air Force
- Author: Asher Lee
- ISBN: MWB00020
- Publisher: Gerald Duckworth
- Year Published: 1961
- Our Normal Price: £18.70 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £16.83 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Gerald Duckworth 1961, revised and enlarged edition of the 1951 publication: Red cloth hardcover with silver lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 5.5 x 8.75" tall: 288 pages including index: black and white photographic illustration. Synopsis: A detailed account of the history and development of machines, organisation, and military thinking of Russian Air and Missile power between 1917 and 1949. Contents include chapters entitled as follows: – Russian Civil War to Spanish Civil War. Preludes to World War. Barbarossa to Berlin. The German Legacies. Training and Personnel. Airborne Forces. Strategic Air Defence. Long-Range Air Attack. Naval Air Power. Tactical Air Power. Military and Civil Air Transport. Soviet Air Strategy. Air Allies of the USSR. Soviet Aircraft and Rocket Production. Organisation and Reorganisation. Influences of Politics on Soviet Air Power. Future Prospects. Condition: dust jacket tired and discoloured: some age discolouration to central endpapers: papers slightly tanned: overall clean and acceptable/good
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as The Soviet Air Force by Asher Lee. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for The Soviet Air Force by Asher Lee.
We have many other books in our History -Aviation section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History -Aviation category.