Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
Business / Economics, Finance, Business / Fundamentals of Industrial Administration by Edward Tregaskiss Elbourne
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Book Title: Fundamentals of Industrial Administration
- Author: Edward Tregaskiss Elbourne
- ISBN: MWB4212178
- Publisher: Macdonald and Evans
- Year Published: 1946
- Our Normal Price: £24.20 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £21.78 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macdonald and Evans 1946: brown cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: approximately 5.5 x 8.75 inches tall: 644 pages. Synopsis: Written within the framework of the syllabus adopted by the institution of mechanical engineers and representing the common view of what was required to equip an aspirant for the responsibilities of management, contents are grouped under the following headings: – Part A: General Considerations. 1. Growth of Industrialisation.2. Main Features of Early Technical Development. 3. . Scope of Modern Industry.4. Origin and Development of the Commercial System.5. International Trade and Exchange.6. Natural Resources and Commodities of World Trade. 7. Financial Responsibility and Control.8. The Limited Company and Partnership. 9. Other Forms of Organisation. 10. Elements Of Commercial Law. 11. Outline of Industrial Legislation.12. Industrial Relations in Practice. Part B: Conduct of the Industrial Undertaking. 13. Organisation of Production. 14. Organisation of Distribution. 15. Significance of Development and Research. 16. Financial Statements, Depreciation and Valuation. 17. Principles of Industrial Accounting. 18. Principles of Costing and Estimating. 19. Control of Expenditure.20. Statistics and Graphs. 21. Office Organisation and Method. 22. General Principles of Management. 23. Division of Functions.24. The Human Factor. Condition slight discolouration and age rubbing to cover: endpapers foxed: text very clean: overall clean, firm and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: No
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fundamentals of Industrial Administration by Edward Tregaskiss Elbourne. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fundamentals of Industrial Administration by Edward Tregaskiss Elbourne.
We have many other books in our Economics, Finance, Business section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Economics, Finance, Business category.