- Book Title: Furniture. An explanatory history
- Author: David Reeves
- ISBN: MWB667721
- Publisher: Faber and Faber
- Year Published: 1959
- Our Normal Price: £15.40 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £13.86 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Faber and Faber, 1959, new revised edition: red cloth hardcover with gilt lettering and decoration to spine: dust jacket: approximately 5.6 by 8.75 inches tall: 198 pages, including index: black and white photographic illustrations, line drawings and diagrams. Synopsis: An authoritative and detailed explanation of the development of techniques and style in the manufacture of furniture. 100 photographs and many line drawings support the text. Chapters entitled as follows: – The Idea of Furniture. Furniture Materials. The Makers of Furniture. How Furniture Is Made. Decorative Treatment. Periods of French Furniture. Periods of English Furniture. Modern Furniture and Interior Decoration. The Contemporary Style. Condition: Price Corner removed: edges of dust jacket rubbed : hardcover and contents very clean, firm and good.
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Furniture. An explanatory history by David Reeves. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Furniture. An explanatory history by David Reeves.
We have many other books in our Art- History section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire Art- History category.