Total Items =
Total Price = £0.00 GBP ($0.00 USD)
History / History- Social & Commercial. / Fleet Street The inside Story of Journalism by Various. Foreword by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Book Title: Fleet Street The inside Story of Journalism
- Author: Various. Foreword by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
- ISBN: MWB667755
- Publisher: Macdonald
- Year Published: 1966
- Our Normal Price: £20.35 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- 10% Discounted Price: £18.32 GBP ($0.00 USD)
- Description: Macdonald, 1966: black cloth hardcover with gilt lettering to spine: dust jacket: approximately 7.5 x 10" tall: 219 pages +44 pages of advertisements. Synopsis: a compilation of articles by Fleet Street grandees and journalists featuring the history, workings, personalities and secrets of Fleet Street. Contributors include Viscount Rothermere of Hempsted, Sir Colin Coote, Sir Max Aitken, Sir William Connor, The Hon. Gavin Astor, Sir Linton Andrews, Morley Richards, Baron Thompson of Fleet, Hugh Cudlipp, Ann Leslie, Gerald Scarf, Vincent Mulcrone, S R Pawley and many others. Condition: dust jacket worn with edges rubbed and small repair: price Corner removed: endpapers lightly foxed:: small blemish to pages 134 and 136: overall clean and acceptable /good. Please note shipping surcharge will apply to customers outside the U K
- Condition: See Above
- Dustcover: Yes
- Binding: Hardback
- Type: Used Books
Mary Ward Books is an independent online bookstore specialising
in second hand, out of print books and used books such as Fleet Street The inside Story of Journalism by Various. Foreword by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. We offer a book search facility and
secure payments via PayPal and Nochex.
We aim to be of service, please click here to read our testimonials from past customers - and please feel free to leave your own feedback!
Mary Ward Books is based in East Anglia, United Kingdom. We were established in 1997 and have been selling books online since 2002. We ship worldwide, please click here to see our shipping charges for Fleet Street The inside Story of Journalism by Various. Foreword by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh.
We have many other books in our History- Social & Commercial. section for sale of which below is a selection - Please feel free to browse them or press the 'continue shopping' button below to see the entire History- Social & Commercial. category.